PP Non-Woven Weed Mat/Ground Cover /Weed Barrier Mat
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3, 000 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WN01
- Usage: Agriculture, Industrial
- Pattern: Plain
- Technics: Spun-Bonded
- Weight Range: 9-250GSM
- Trademark: Winco industries
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Waterproof
- Style: Dyed
- Width: 58/60"
- Color: Black
- Transport Package: PP/POF Shring Films with Label, or PE Bags and Pol
- HS Code: 56021290
Fabric: PP (Polypropylene/Polipropilene)
Weight: 50g/ m2
Andscape nonwoven fabric instruction manual:
Landscape weed control fabric works as a barrier so that weeds will not grow in your flowerbed. Landscape fabric also allows water air, and nutrients to penetrate your soil, helping your plants or flowers grow easier. This article introduces how to use landscaping fabric.
1. Prepare the soil and roll out the fabric on the raked bed. Place the plants on to the fabric and cut a cross making sure it is no larger than the diameter of the top of the plant pot.
2. Fold the four corners underneath and dig a planting hole, use a bucket to put the soil into as you work. This stops you leaving soil on the fabric, which could result in weeds germinating on the surface.
3. After planting ease the corners of the fabric around the plant. Firm the area down, water thoroughly and cover with about50mmlayer of bark, cocoa shells, decorative stone chippings, gravel or straw.
For use in landscaping areas. Helps suppress weeds thus reducing maintenance Ideal for creating low maintenance areas, hlping new plants to esstablish and keeping them healthy.
HINTS & TIPS
It is important to remove existing grass and weeds by hand, or with a systemic weed killer.
Also remove any sharp stones or other debris which could puncture the material.
If surface weeds germinate in the mulch cover remove by hand, or with a contact weed killer before they have time to estabSlish.
To ensure effective weed suppression make sure mulch depth is maintained to a minimum depth of 50mm.
This fabric is not suitable for use under turf.
Bark borders, paths and fruit areas
Gravel paths and gardens.
|Item||12G Basic Weight||- Strip Tensile||Elongation|
|Test Method||ASTM D3776||ASTM D5034||ASTM D5034|